Podcast Episode 69: Iceland Triathlon Champion – Siggi Ragnarsson
I recently sat down with Iceland Triathlon Champion -Siggi Ragnarsson for Episode 69 of The Physical Performance Show podcast.
I had a fire-side chat with Siggi who unpacks his journey, his dreams and some of his best tips throughout this episode including some great insights into sleep recovery for athletes.
To listen to Episode 69
To listen to the full interview on I -Tunes click HERE>>
To listen to the interview on Soundcloud click HERE>>
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to ensure you get performance insights from our future upcoming exciting guests.
In this episode Siggi shares:
- Introduction to Siggi Ragnarsson
- Unpacking the Super Triathlete series
- Swimming culture in Iceland
- Transitioning from swimming to triathlons
- Bike Training
- Performance Round Questions
- Siggi’s sleep hygiene
- 3 practical tips for sleeping
- Juggling Work, Masters and Training
- Running through injury
- Bucket list
- Physical Challenge – Beat Siggi’s record of 251 Pushups
To follow Siggi Ragnarsson
Book Reference – Sleep by Nick Littlehales
For questions and comments about this Episode
Send to the show host @Brad_Beer (Twitter)