Podcast Episode 68: AUS Marathon Representative – Sinead Diver
I recently sat down with AUS Marathon Representative – Sinead Diver for Episode 68 of The Physical Performance Show podcast.
I had a fire-side chat with Sinead who unpacks how she only started running seriously just over 5 years ago after the birth of her baby. She shares around juggling work, family and training along with qualifying for the World Athletics Championships.
To listen to Episode 68
To listen to the full interview on I -Tunes click HERE>>
To listen to the interview on Soundcloud click HERE>>
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to ensure you get performance insights from our future upcoming exciting guests.
In this episode Sinead shares:
- Introduction Sinead Diver
- Suffering from a long term injury
- PB in Japan and qualifying for World Athletics Championships
- Growing up in Ireland
- Getting into running at 32 after her first child
- Training leading into competition
- Juggling Working, Family and Training
- Long Runs
- Pre race nerves
- Performance Round Questions
- Bucket List
- Physical Challenge – Bunny Hops’ 20reps x3 sets with 30s recovery
To follow Sinead Diver
For questions and comments about this Episode
Send to the show host @Brad_Beer (Twitter)