Podcast Episode 63: Spencer Smith – Dual World Triathlon Champion
I recently sat down with Spencer Smith – Dual World Triathlon Champion for Episode 63 of The Physical Performance Show podcast.
I had a fire-side chat with Spencer who unpacks the highs and lows of his career along with some fun insights into the world of triathlons.
To listen to Episode 63
To listen to the full interview on I -Tunes click HERE>>
To listen to the interview on Soundcloud click HERE>>
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to ensure you get performance insights from our future upcoming exciting guests.
In this episode Spencer shares:
- What scares Spencer the most
- How Spencer got into triathlons
- Studying at university
- Self belief
- Hawaii Ironman Triathlon
- Training for the World Triathlons
- Performance Round Questions
- Toughest Competitor
- Superleague Triathlete Series
- Processing the lows of his career
- Spencer’s best advice
- Physical Challenge – 15 x 400s in the Pool challenge
To follow Spencer Smith
For questions and comments about this Episode
Send to the show host @Brad_Beer (Twitter)