Podcast Episode 62: Dr Peter Malliaras – Assoc Professor, Tendon Specialist Physiotherapist
I recently sat down with Dr Peter Malliaras – Assoc Professor, Tendon Specialist Physiotherapist for Episode 62 of The Physical Performance Show podcast.
I had a fire-side chat with Peter who shares his fascination with tendons as well as some practical tips for patients with long term tendon pain and those looking at returning to running.
To listen to Episode 62
To listen to the full interview on I -Tunes click HERE>>
To listen to the interview on Soundcloud click HERE>>
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to ensure you get performance insights from our future upcoming exciting guests.
In this episode Peter shares:
- Peter’s fascination with Tendon’s
- Where does the pain come from?
- Tendinopathy Classification
- Clinical diagnosis of tendons
- Rehabilitation Exercises
- Views on surgery when it comes to tendons
- Key Practical Tips for Tendon Pain
- Tips for returning to running
- Peter’s best advice to those who suffer from Tendon Conditions
- Physical Challenge – stand up all day challenge
To follow Dr Peter Malliaras
For questions and comments about this Episode
Send to the show host @Brad_Beer (Twitter)