Episode 58: Dean Karnazes – Ultra Marathon Man
I recently sat down with Dean Karnazes – Ultra Marathon Man for Episode 58 of The Physical Performance Show podcast.
I had a fire-side chat with Dean who unpacks his key insights into his training and running philosophies. He discusses how he got started as the UltraMarathon Man, about going home to Greece to do Sparta and what it takes to output a book ‘Road to Sparta’.
To listen to Episode 58
To listen to the full interview on I -Tunes click HERE>>
To listen to the interview on Soundcloud click HERE>>
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to ensure you get performance insights from our future upcoming exciting guests.
In this episode Dean shares:
- Dean’s time in Australia as a field exchange student
- Starting in UltraMarathon’s
- Road to Sparta
- Perspective of the Spartathlon Race
- Finishing Sparta
- Dean’s tips for Health
- Family Reunited through a random meeting
- Performance Round Questions
- Dean’s study and book writing
- Dean’s tips on Motivation
- Dean’s adventure of running a marathon in each country in the world
To follow Dean Karnazes
Get a copy of Dean’s book – Road to Sparta Here
For questions and comments about this Episode
Send to the show host @Brad_Beer (Twitter)