Episode 57: Matt Poole – 2016/17 Kellogg’s Nutri-Grain Ironman Champion
I recently sat down with Matt Poole – 2016/17 Kellogg’s Nutri-Grain Ironman Champion for Episode 57 of The Physical Performance Show podcast.
I had a fire-side chat with Matt who unpacks starting in surf lifesaving, his apprenticeship as a junior ironmman, his training and commitment to his career as an ironman as well as finally winning an ironman championship.
To listen to Episode 57
To listen to the full interview on I -Tunes click HERE>>
To listen to the interview on Soundcloud click HERE>>
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to ensure you get performance insights from our future upcoming exciting guests.
In this episode Matt shares:
- Competing in Junior Lifesaving
- Matt’s heroes in the sport
- Sunshine Coast Championship
- When Matt started taking ownership of his career
- Matt enjoying the Red Bull life
- Performance Round Questions
- Mantras that Matt uses
- Racing with Shannon Eckstein
- Physical Challenge – Set yourself a personal goal
To follow Matt Poole
For questions and comments about this Episode
Send to the show host @Brad_Beer (Twitter)