Episode 56: Kiah Melverton – AUS Swim Team Member & World Short Course 800m Bronze Medallist 2016
I recently sat down with Kiah Melverton – AUS Swim Team Member & World Short Course 800m Bronze Medallist 2016 for Episode 56 of The Physical Performance Show podcast.
I had a fire-side chat with Kiah who unpacks around swimming as a junior, her love of the sport, dealing with expectations, as well as her dreams and aspirations for the upcoming Commonwealth Games.
To listen to Episode 56
To listen to the full interview on I -Tunes click HERE>>
To listen to the interview on Soundcloud click HERE>>
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to ensure you get performance insights from our future upcoming exciting guests.
In this episode Kiah shares:
- Unpacking the daunting feeling of standing on the blocks.
- Beginning with Surf Lifesaving
- Training with the TSS Squad
- Finishing School and Kiah’s focus
- Kiah’s Training Week
- Kiah’s confidence during racing.
- Performance Round Questions
- Why Kiah admires Tracey Wickham
- Coming back after holidays
- Commonwealth Games Opportunity
- Physical Challenge – Rep Challenge
To follow Kiah Melverton
For questions and comments about this Episode
Send to the show host @Brad_Beer (Twitter)