Episode 55: Tim Van Berkel – Ironman Triathlon Champion
I recently sat down with Tim Van Berkel – Ironman Triathlon Champion for Episode 55 of The Physical Performance Show podcast.
I had a fire-side chat with Tim who unpacks his journey around competing, having a bit of dry spell and then finding his mojo again. He shares his goals, frustrations and key learnings that he has had so far to compete in the ultimate race.
To listen to Episode 55
To listen to the full interview on I -Tunes click HERE>>
To listen to the interview on Soundcloud click HERE>>
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to ensure you get performance insights from our future upcoming exciting guests.
In this episode Tim shares:
- Why snakes and sharks scare Tim
- How Tim got started in Triathlons
- Highs and Lows of training
- Unpacking Hawaii
- Pacing during Ironman
- Tim’s training schedule
- 2016 Hawaiian Championship
- Performance Round Questions
- Developing his hobby farm
- Physical Challenge – Compete in a mini triathlon
To follow Tim Van Berkel
For questions and comments about this Episode
Send to the show host @Brad_Beer (Twitter)