Episode 53: Charlotte Purdue – UK Elite Marathoner
I recently sat down with Charlotte Purdue – UK Elite Marathoner for Episode 53 of The Physical Performance Show podcast.
I had a fire-side chat with Charlotte who unpacks her early years in running, training in Melbourne, many stress fractures and her ambition of gaining a spot in the 2018 Commonwealth Games and to become an Olympian.
To listen to Episode 53
To listen to the full interview on I -Tunes click HERE>>
To listen to the interview on Soundcloud click HERE>>
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to ensure you get performance insights from our future upcoming exciting guests.
In this episode Charlotte shares:
- Charlotte thoughts on injury
- Charlotte’s debut marathon
- Training with Cassie Fien
- Training in Melbourne
- From Ballet to Running
- Charlotte in her younger years
- Rapid Fire Questions
- What pacing strategies Charlotte uses
- Nutrition in training
- Charlotte’s Bucket list
- Charlotte’s best advice
- Charlotte’s Physical Challenge – 6 x 3min hills with jog down recovery.
- Strangest thing that Charlotte has ever seen while running
To follow Charlotte Purdue
For questions and comments about this Episode
Send to the show host @Brad_Beer (Twitter)