Episode 50: Richard Scarce – AUS Swim Team Coach
I recently sat down with Richard Scarce – AUS Swim Team Coach for Episode 50 of The Physical Performance Show podcast.
I had a fire-side chat with Richard who unpacks the challenges, his philosophy and the art and science around swim coaching.
To listen to Episode 50
To listen to the full interview on I -Tunes click HERE>>
To listen to the interview on Soundcloud click HERE>>
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to ensure you get performance insights from our future upcoming exciting guests.
In this episode Richard shares:
- Richard’s role and philosophy as a coach
- Art and science in coaching
- Coaching at Southport Olympic Pool
- Commonwealth Games Glasgow
- Performance Round Questions
- Richards favourite part about coaching
- Richard’s physical challenge – 100s Freestyle
To follow Richard Scarce
For questions and comments about this Episode
Send to the show host @Brad_Beer (Twitter)