Episode 51: Richard Murray – Super League Triathlon Champion, World Duathlon Champion, Dual Olympian
I recently sat down with Super League Triathlon Champion, World Duathlon Champion, Dual Olympian -Richard Murray for Episode 51 of The Physical Performance Show podcast.
I had a fire-side chat with Richard who unpacks running barefoot in his younger years, how he went from Duathlon to Triathlons, the RIO Olympics and winning the recent super league triathlon series.
To listen to Episode 51
To listen to the full interview on I -Tunes click HERE>>
To listen to the interview on Soundcloud click HERE>>
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to ensure you get performance insights from our future upcoming exciting guests.
In this episode Richard shares:
- Why tomatoes scare Richard
- Injury prior to the Rio games.
- Training in the Pyrenees
- Unpacking the Rio Olympics
- Running without shoes
- Transitioning from Duathlons to Triathlons
- Being Coached
- Winning the Super League Series
- Performance Round Questions
- Why Richard’s racing style is relentless
- Richard’s best tips for performance
- Richard’s Physical Challenge – Controlling sessions
To follow Richard Murray
For questions and comments about this Episode
Send to the show host @Brad_Beer (Twitter)