Episode 49: Ryan Fisher – AUS Olympic Triathlete
I recently sat down with AUS Olympic Triathlete – Ryan Fisher for Episode 49 of The Physical Performance Show podcast.
I had a fire-side chat with Ryan who is a young Australian triathlete on the rise, he made a debut at Rio Olympics and after some disappointments and a comeback he has set his sights on the Super League Triathlon, the Gold Coast Series and the upcoming Gold Coast Commonwealth Games in 2018.
To listen to Episode 49
To listen to the full interview on I -Tunes click HERE>>
To listen to the interview on Soundcloud click HERE>>
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to ensure you get performance insights from our future upcoming exciting guests.
In this episode Ryan shares:
- Ryan’s least favourite leg of triathlon is swimming
- Ryan growing up and having fun playing lots of sports
- Ryan finding his talent in Triathlons
- The Youth Olympics
- World Triathlon Series
- Gold Coast Selection race
- Selection on the team
- Ryan’s time away from Triathlons
- Trialling for Melbourne Demons AFL Club
- Dealing with disappointment after the Olympics
- Performance round of questions
- Super League Triathlon
To follow Ryan Fisher
For questions and comments about this Episode
Send to the show host @Brad_Beer (Twitter)