I recently sat down with London 2012 Silver Medallist 10m Platform – Brittany Broben for Episode 47 of The Physical Performance Show podcast.
I had a fire-side chat with Brittany who unpacks a very moving story of a rapid rise in diving and at age 16 winning a Silver Medal at the London Olympics but then suffering a major shoulder injury during the trials of the Rio Olympics.
To listen to Episode 47
To listen to the full interview on I -Tunes click HERE>>
To listen to the interview on Soundcloud click HERE>>
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to ensure you get performance insights from our future upcoming exciting guests.
In this episode Brittany shares:
- What is one thing that scares Brittany
- Growing up on the Gold Coast
- Commuting to Brisbane for a Diving Program
- Discovering her gift for diving
- Brittany’s greatest achievement during her diving years
- Rapid Round Questions
- Brittany’s shoulder injury
- Making the decision to end the Rio experience
- Starting in a triathlon program
- Physical Challenge – Do a pin drop off the 7.5m height
To follow Brittany Broben
For questions and comments about this Episode
Send to the show host @Brad_Beer (Twitter)