Episode 44: Chloe McCardel – Triple English Channel Crossing & 21 English Channel Crossings
I recently sat down with Triple English Channel Crossing & 21 English Channel Crossings Open Water Swimmer – Chloe McCardel for Episode 44 of The Physical Performance Show podcast.
I had a fire-side chat with Chloe who unpacks her determination and strength throughout her journey of crossing the English Channel Multiple times.
To listen to Episode 44
To listen to the full interview on I -Tunes click HERE>>
To listen to the interview on Soundcloud click HERE>>
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to ensure you get performance insights from our future upcoming exciting guests.
In this episode Chloe shares:
- Why swimming with Salt Water Crocodiles scares Chloe the most
- Focusing on a personal challenge at a young age
- Finding her love of open water swimming
- Training for the English Channel crossing
- Unpacking the Triple crossing
- Combatting Hypothermia during the crossing
- Battling Jellyfish
- Being inducted into the hall of fame
- Finding the zone
- Pushing her own physical performance
- Chloe’s Physical Challenge – 1km open water swim
To follow Chloe McCardel
For questions and comments about this Episode
Send to the show host @Brad_Beer (Twitter)