Episode 43: Mat Belcher – Olympic Gold Medallist 470 class & 6x World Champion
I recently sat down with Olympic Gold Medallist 470 class & 6x World Champion – Mat Belcher for Episode 43 of The Physical Performance Show podcast.
I had a fire-side chat with Mat who unpacks his journey from growing up on the Gold Coast, meeting his wife who is also an Olympian and having their two children and winning Gold at the Olympics.
To listen to Episode 43
To listen to the full interview on I -Tunes click HERE>>
To listen to the interview on Soundcloud click HERE>>
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to ensure you get performance insights from our future upcoming exciting guests.
In this episode Mat shares:
- Representing Australia in the Olympics
- Travelling and being away from family
- Mentoring Will through their new partnership
- Growing up on the Gold Coast
- Watching the Olympics during his younger years
- London Olympic experience
- Performance round Questions
- Who Mat most admires
- Mat’s fitness regime
- Finding the ‘Zone’ on the water
- Mat’s bucket list
- Mat’s best advice
- Mat’s Physical Challenge – A long run – over 20km
To follow Mat Belcher
For questions and comments about this Episode
Send to the show host @Brad_Beer (Twitter)