Episode 42: Cassie Fien – Dual City 2 Surf Champion, GCAM Half Marathon Champion, & AUS Half Marathon Representative
I recently sat down with Dual City 2 Surf Champion, GCAM Half Marathon Champion, & AUS Half Marathon Representative – Cassie Fien for Episode 42 of The Physical Performance Show podcast.
I had a fire-side chat with Cassie who shares the highs and lows of her journey, insights around training, treadmill running, her career with RAAF as a fitness instructor and the significant impact on losing her father through a tragic accident at a young age.
To listen to Episode 42
To listen to the full interview on I -Tunes click HERE>>
To listen to the interview on Soundcloud click HERE>>
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to ensure you get performance insights from our future upcoming exciting guests.
In this episode Cassie shares:
- Why vulnerability scares Cassie
- Cassie’s story of losing her Dad at a very young age
- Winning Gold Coast half marathon
- Cassie’s early years
- Cassie’s lack of confidence in running.
- Cassie’s military career
- Training on a treadmill
- Quick Fire Round Questions
- Cassie’s toughest competitor
- Cassie’s running program
- Running in the New York marathon
- Running the Berlin Marathon
- Cassie’s physical challenge – Heaves
To follow Cassie Fien
To follow Cassie on social @cassfien (INSTA)
For questions and comments about this Episode
Send to the show host @Brad_Beer (Twitter)