Episode 40: Ky Hurst – Dual Olympian, Champion Ironman & Team Oracle USA Member
I recently sat down with Dual Olympian, Champion Ironman & Team Oracle USA Member – Ky Hurst for Episode 40 of The Physical Performance Show podcast.
I had a fire-side chat with Ky who unpacks his journey of how he changed careers to grabbing a spot on Oracle Team USA as they gear up for the America’s Cup Title. Ky shares insights on how it all happened, the training, nutrition and living in Bermuda.
To listen to Episode 40
To listen to the full interview on I -Tunes click HERE>>
To listen to the interview on Soundcloud click HERE>>
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to ensure you get performance insights from our future upcoming exciting guests.
In this episode Ky shares:
- What scares Ky the most
- Ky discusses the newer sailing technique
- Fitness on the Oracle Team USA
- Ky joining the team without a sailing background
- Being based in Bermuda
- Ky on his early years in sailing
- Ky’s biggest sporting transition into sailing
- Favourite training session
- Who Ky admires the most
- Ky’s physical challenge – The Murph Challenge
To follow Ky Hurst
For questions and comments about this Episode
Send to the show host @Brad_Beer (Twitter)