To listen to Episode 215:interview on iTunes or listen using the soundcloud player below Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE at the links to ensure you get performance insights from our future upcoming exciting guests.
Listen in as we delve into the following:
- How Peter’s interest in Masters Athletes began.
- Why Peter started studying the ageing athletes
- Findings about Ageing athletes
- Definition of Masters Athlete
- Acceptance of Ageing Athletes
- Definition of Successfully Ageing
- Physiological fitness changes occurring in Masters Athletes
- Risk of cardiac ailments in lifetime endurance Athletes
- Changes to Bone Density in Older Athletes
- Perception of the Masters Athletes in Tiredness and Fatigue
- Tips on thermal tolerance for Masters Athletes
- Protein Synthesis rates for Masters Athletes
- Top Mistakes older Masters Athlete make
- Injury Profile