In episode 200 of The Physical Performance Show I celebrate the highs, lows and learnings of 200 episodes.
On this episode we are celebrating, we have arrived at the 200th episode of The Physical Performance Show. This is a celebration episode, where you are going to hear from some of the learnings that you have taken from the episodes over the years along with some fun anecdotes along the way. We will also review some of the great single pieces of advice that some of our fantastic guests have shared over the last four years.
This show is all about you and your learning. Our guests share their highs, lows and learnings for the express purpose of helping you perform at your own physical best. So let’s kick off our 200th episode by hearing from some of the many great folk who have enjoyed some learnings from the show thus far.
Show Sponsor Fisiocrem
fisiocrem is a topical massage cream containing natural plant based ingredients, ideal for the temporary relief of muscular aches and pains. If you’re conscious of what you put on your body, you’ll be happy to know that fisiocrem does not contain parabens or hydroxybenzoates. fisiocrem can be found Australia-wide at your local Coles, chemist or health store, as well as on their online shop. fisiocrem are offering a 20% discount to listeners of The Physical Performance Show. Use the coupon code POGO when you shop at fisiocrem.com.au to redeem this special offer.
Hurting sucks, and fisiocrem has got your back!
To listen to Episode 200:
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE at the links to ensure you get performance insights from our future upcoming exciting guests.
Listen in as we delve into the following:
- David McKeon – Dual Olympic Swimmer Episode 133 of The Physical Performance Show
- Craig Mottram – Australian Distance Running Champion Episode 24 of The Physical Performance Show
- Dean Karnazes – Ultra Marathon Man Episode 58 of The Physical Performance Show
- Chris McCormack – 4 x World Triathlon Champion, Dual Hawaii Ironman Triathlon Champion Episode 48 of The Physical Performance Show
- Phil Liggett MBE – The Voice of Cycling Episode 84 of The Physical Performance Show
- Alex Hutchinson – Author New York Times Bestseller ENDURE Episode 123 of The Physical Performance Show
- Dr Peter Brukner OAM – Prof Sports Medicine, Author, Founder SugarByHalf Episode 126 of The Physical Performance Show
- Matt Fitzgerald – Best Selling Author ‘80/20 Running’ Episode 141 of The Physical Performance Show
- Rob de Castella – AUS Marathon Legend & Indigenous Marathon Project Founder Episode 37 of The Physical Performance Show
- Gwen Jorgensen – 2016 Olympic Triathlon Champion Episode 105 of The Physical Performance Show
- Adam Didyk – Aus Distance Running Coach Episode 120 of The Physical Performance Show
- Sonia Sullivan – 3x World Champion (500m, Cross Country), Olympic Silver Medallist 5000m Episode 140 of The Physical Performance Show
- Assoc Prof Dr Shona Halson: Athlete performance & recovery Episode 190 of The Physical Performance Show
For questions and comments about this Episode
Send to the show host @Brad_Beer (Twitter)