In episode 197 of The Physical Performance Show I share the highlights and best of sections of the featured performer editions in 2019.
On this episode, it is a look back of the best of the 2019 Featured Performers. These are the best bits from conversations with our featured performers including their highs, lows and learnings that were really enjoyed by the listeners of the show and also by the statistics in terms of downloads.
And kicking off for our best of 2019 review for our featured performers is none other than the most downloaded featured performer of 2019. Current World and Super League Triathlon Series Champion, Dual French Olympian Vincent Luis.
Show Sponsor Fisiocrem
fisiocrem is a topical massage cream containing natural plant based ingredients, ideal for the temporary relief of muscular aches and pains. If you’re conscious of what you put on your body, you’ll be happy to know that fisiocrem does not contain parabens or hydroxybenzoates. fisiocrem can be found Australia-wide at your local Coles, chemist or health store, as well as on their online shop. fisiocrem are offering a 20% discount to listeners of The Physical Performance Show. Use the coupon code POGO when you shop at fisiocrem.com.au to redeem this special offer.
Hurting sucks, and fisiocrem has got your back!
To listen to Episode 197:
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE at the links to ensure you get performance insights from our future upcoming exciting guests.
Listen in as we delve into the following:
- Vincent Luis – 2019 World Triathlon Series Champion, Super League Triathlon Champion, Dual Olympian Episode 194 of The Physical Performance Show
- Jack Rayner – INEOS 159 Challenge pacemaker + Multi Half Marathon Champion Episode 186 of The Physical Performance Show
- Katie Zaferes – US Olympic Triathlete, Super League Triathlon Series Champion Episode 159 of The Physical Performance Show
- Sara Hall – US Distance Runner Episode 191 of The Physical Performance Show
- Ryan Hall – Dual Olympian, U.S Record Holder Half Marathon (59:43), 2:04:58 Marathon PR Episode 160 of The Physical Performance Show
- Zane Robertson – NZ Marathon Record Holder 2:08:19, 59:47 half marathon, Comm Games Bronze (5000m, 2014), Olympian Episode 170 of The Physical Performance Show
- Meb Keflezighi – 4x US Olympian, New York & Boston Marathon Champion, Silver Marathon Medallist (2004) Episode 165 of The Physical Performance Show
- Stewart McSweyn – Dual 10,000m AUS Champion Episode 152 of The Physical Performance Show
- Ellie Pashley – AUS Distance Runner + Physiotherapist Episode 183 of The Physical Performance Show
- Tom Evans – Elite Ultra Trail Runner Episode 188 of The Physical Performance Show
For questions and comments about this Episode
Send to the show host @Brad_Beer (Twitter)