In episode 196 of The Physical Performance Show I share the highlights and best of sections of the expert editions in 2019.
On this episode we take a look back at the Top 10 Highlights from the 2019 Expert Editions. The Expert Editions are designed to bring you the learnings and the teachings from some of the world’s pre-eminent experts in their chosen fields. As it relates to the shows mission which is to help you perform at your physical best. There were a multitude of themes explored via the expert edition in 2019, recovery science, Psychology, running shoes and orthosis, strength and conditioning, nutrition for the athlete and optimising training workloads.
In 2019 The Physical Performance Show grew by a staggering 60% and the Expert Editions really were the rocket fuel to the shows growth. So here are some of the most memorable and top 10 teachings/learnings from 2019 Expert Edition.
Show Sponsor Fisiocrem
fisiocrem is a topical massage cream containing natural plant based ingredients, ideal for the temporary relief of muscular aches and pains. If you’re conscious of what you put on your body, you’ll be happy to know that fisiocrem does not contain parabens or hydroxybenzoates. fisiocrem can be found Australia-wide at your local Coles, chemist or health store, as well as on their online shop. fisiocrem are offering a 20% discount to listeners of The Physical Performance Show. Use the coupon code POGO when you shop at fisiocrem.com.au to redeem this special offer.
Hurting sucks, and fisiocrem has got your back!
To listen to Episode 196:
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE at the links to ensure you get performance insights from our future upcoming exciting guests.
Listen in as we delve into the following:
- Dr. Stephen Seiler – Sports Scientist – Polarised Training Episode 172 of The Physical Performance Show
- Dr Tim Gabbett – High Performance Consultant Episode 151 of The Physical Performance Show
- Trent Stellingwerff (PhD) – Director Performance Solutions Canadian Sport Institute – Fuelling for endurance sports & Energy Availability Episode 178 of The Physical Performance Show
- Andrew Hall – Sports Dietitian & Exercise Scientist: Nutrition for performance & injury management Episode 155 of The Physical Performance Show
- Dr Jo Lukins – Psychologist, Author ‘The Elite’ Episode 173 of The Physical Performance Show
- Rich Blagrove – Strength & Conditioning Coach, PhD Exercise Physiology, Author Episode 148 of The Physical Performance Show
- Running Shoe Masterclass: Paul Griffin & Simon Bartold (Sports Podiatrists) Episode 153 of The Physical Performance Show
- Dr. David Cunnington – Sleep Specialist, Melbourne Sleep Disorders Centre Episode 143 of The Physical Performance Show
- Christie Aschwanden, Author of the New York Times bestseller, GOOD TO GO: What the Athlete in All of Us Can Learn from the Strange Science of Recovery Episode 187 of The Physical Performance Show
- Assoc Prof Dr Shona Halson: Athlete performance & recovery Episode 190 of The Physical Performance Show
For questions and comments about this Episode
Send to the show host @Brad_Beer (Twitter)