Episode 100: Brad Beer: The Story behind The Physical Performance Show
To listen to Episode 100:
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE at the links to ensure you get performance insights from our future upcoming exciting guests.
Listen in as we delve into the following:
- Live drug test with Ali Day
- What was the inspiration behind the show?
- Philosophy behind the show
- Filming that first episode
- The Physical Performance Show being a top Podcast
- Introduction of Expert Episodes
- Who would Brad like most to see on the show
- Having Brad Bevan on the show
- Some of Brad’s biggest takeaways on the show.
- Ali’s Days best tips
- Mechanics behind shaping the episode
- How an intro and outro is recorded
- Sponsorship / Partners for the show
- How Brad got into sport
- Brad’s early days in Physio practice
- Ali Day tweaking his calf going into Coolangatta Race
- Light bulb moment for Ali
- What advice would you give your younger self
- Performance Round Questions with Brad
Show Sponsor NormaTec Recovery
“Get fresh legs faster with Normatec”
NormaTec is the leader in rapid recovery systems designed to give a competitive edge to the world’s elite endurance athletes.
The NormaTec PULSE Recovery Systems are dynamic compression device designed for recovery and rehab, using its patented PULSE technology to help athletes recover faster between workouts and after performance by reducing muscle soreness and improving circulation.
To find out more about NormaTec Recovery click HERE>>
To follow Brad Beer:
To follow Alistair Day
To follow Matt Morby
- Website: POGO Physio
For questions and comments about this Episode
Send to the show host @Brad_Beer (Twitter)