I have been competing in sport from the age of 9 years. For as long as I can recall I have enjoyed the process of discovering my physical potential and limits.
My sporting bio includes forays into tennis, martial arts, triathlon, and distance running.
- 10yrs: Awarded Black Belt for Freestyle Tae-Kwon-Do
- 1991-1999: I trained and competed as a representative junior triathlete from the ages of 11 years to 19 years. I represented NSW at the National Schools Triathlon Championships on several occasions, but crashed out of my World Junior Triathlon Championships campaign in 1999.
- 2008: I returned to running after overcoming a serious knee injury (cartilage). Running was incidentally the ‘worst leg’ of my years spent competing in junior triathlon, but it fitted in with my lifestyle which included owner operating my busy Gold Coast physiotherapy practice.
- 2009: I ran my first marathon (the Gold Coast Marathon) debuting in a time of 3:01:30.
- 2010: I competed in many road running events picking up podiums in several and setting Personal Best times along the way.
- 2011 (November): I returned to triathlon after a 12 year absence with the goal of qualifying for the 2012 World Triathlon Championships.
- 2012: 2nd Australian Olympic Distance Triathlon Championships (30-34yrs) Mooloolaba, QLD.
- 2012: 2nd World Olympic Distance Triathlon Championships (30-34yrs) Auckland, NZ.
- 2013: Australian Olympic Distance Triathlon Champion (30-34yrs) Devonport, Tasmania.
- 2013: 3rd Noosa Half Marathon, 2nd Gold Coast Bulletin 10km Fun Run, 2nd Mother’s Day Classic-Gold Coast, 1st Tomewin Mountain Challenge.
- 2014: 1st Mother’s Day Classic Gold Coast, 2nd Gold Coast Bulletin Half Marathon, 1st teams Gold Coast Challenge Triathlon.
- 2015: 1st Gold Coast Bulletin Half Marathon, 2nd Mother’s Day Classic-Gold Coast.
- 2015: 3rd Noosa Half Marathon 1:12:28
- New York Marathon sub-elite start (2:48)