Have you ever wondered if it is truly possible to run pain and injury free?
Do you yearn for the day that you will be able to enjoy the many benefits that running brings by running pain and injury free?
In March 2005 I released my first book You CAN Run Pain and Injury Free-A Physio’s 5 Steps to Enjoying Injury-Free and Faster Running.
Sadly amongst many runners is an inherent yet often unspoken belief that it isn’t possible to run pain and injury free. Many runners believe that if you run both far enough, and for long enough, injury will be the inevitable result. However it doesn’t need to be this way. This book offers runners of all levels hope. Hope that it is indeed possible to run pain and injury free.
Who is this book for?
This book is written for any runner who:
- Is seeking to proactively prevent injuries.
- Is currently injured and looking to return to running.
- Has been previously injured and never made a return to running.
- Is not concerned about injury prevention or rehabilitation but just wants to get faster, and unlock their true running potential.
While this book has been specifically written for the the runner who wonders or has wondered if it is truly possible to run pain and injury free, several categories of runners will also specifically benefit from this book. These include:
- beginner runners who are just getting started
- beginner runners who are training for their first event
- female runners who are discovering the simplistic joys of running while juggling home and family responsibilities
- seasoned runners who cannot get rid of a lingering injury
- runners looking to ‘upsize’ their challenge – for example, the runner who has a goal to upgrade from a half marathon distance race to a full marathon
- runners who suffer from emotional lows when injury keeps them from training or competing.
Inside the 330 pages of You CAN Run Pain & Injury Free! A Physio’s 5 Steps to Enjoying Injury-Free and Faster Running you will discover Brad’s unique 5 step method that he has used to help thousands of runners unlock their full pain and injury-free running potential.
The 5 steps you will discover that will unlock your running potential are:
Step 1: Discover Your Running Body
Step 2: Run With Great Technique
Step 3: Navigate the Footwear Maze
Step 4: The Importance of Hip Stability
Step 5: The Power of Rest
If you are ready to experience pain and injury free running and to discover your true running potential order HERE>>
Discover what people are saying about You CAN Run Pain & Injury Free! A Physio’s 5 Steps to Enjoying Injury-Free and Faster Running