Episode 61: Aaron Royle – AUS Olympic Triathlete Representative
I recently sat down with Aaron Royle – AUS Olympic Triathlete Representative for Episode 61 of The Physical Performance Show podcast.
I had a fire-side chat with Aaron who during the episode unpacks the highs and lows of his career including making the ultimate choice between running and swimming to choose triathlons at a very young age, he discusses insights into his training, the Olympics and where his nickname Bugs comes from.
To listen to Episode 61
To listen to the full interview on I -Tunes click HERE>>
To listen to the interview on Soundcloud click HERE>>
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to ensure you get performance insights from our future upcoming exciting guests.
In this episode Aaron shares:
- Introduction to Aaron Royle
- Choosing Triathlons over swimming and running at 14
- What Aaron loved about Olympic Sports
- Aaron’s next steps after school
- Racing at the World Titles New Zealand
- Dealing with Expectations
- Training in UK
- Training and respect for Olympic Athletes
- Performance Round Questions
- Bucket List
- Origins of the nickname ‘Bugsy’
- Physical Challenge: 30 x 7 challenge
To follow Aaron Royle
For questions and comments about this Episode
Send to the show host @Brad_Beer (Twitter)